- Relax with your choice of three sedation options
- Discover your options with a free consultation on most services
- Improve the look and function of your smile
Our entire team takes your oral health seriously, which is why we offer high-quality dental restorations. At Atlanta West Dentistry, our Marietta restorative dentistry can:Dr. Bowersox on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Bowersox on Restorative Dentistry
We offer a wide variety of restorative options for all patients here, everything from crowns, bridges, veneers. We offer very aesthetic options, and we also like to focus on the structure of your mouth and want to get you back to function and have a very healthy mouth.
- Relieve dental pain you’re experiencing
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair damage to your teeth and prevent further issues
- Strengthen your smile
- Improve your appearance
We offer complimentary consultations and second opinions for most services, as well as dental sedation to help you relax while you’re with us. If you are interested in a more extensive dental implants consultation, we ask a $187 fee. Patients who complete their implant treatment at our office can apply that fee to the cost of their dental implant procedure. Call us today at 770-744-4619 to make an appointment!
Ensuring Your Mouth Remains Healthy & Beautiful
During your consultation, we can discuss the following, depending on your needs:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are our strongest tooth replacement option. Implants can restore almost 100 percent of your natural chewing ability, and in many cases, we can place them and your new teeth in one visit!
- Dental Crowns and Fixed Bridges – Dental crowns and bridges are a great way to restore your smile to its former full function. Crowns repair a tooth damaged by injury or disease. Bridges replace missing teeth and are stabilized by the surrounding teeth, or by dental implants. Thanks to CEREC technology, we can now complete crowns during a single appointment!
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays and onlays allow us to repair damage that is not quite severe enough to need a crown, but is a larger problem than a filling can handle.
- Dental Veneers – These thin pieces of tooth-colored, tooth-shaped material are attached to the surface of your teeth to create a perfect appearance and repair minor damage.
- Root Canal Therapy – We use root canal therapy to relieve pain caused by damaged pulp in your tooth. We use specialized tools to help this process go smoothly and comfortably – often in less than an hour!
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings are durable and long-lasting. They are a great solution for mild cavities and can replace old amalgam fillings.
- Full-Mouth Reconstructions – Our full-mouth reconstruction services use any number of our teeth restoration options to completely rebuild your mouth and replace any missing teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Repair small smile flaws with tooth bonding. We can reshape teeth, cover blemishes, and repair cracks with tooth-colored material.
Benefiting From State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
No matter the restorative dentistry procedure you need, our Atlanta West Dentistry team is highly trained in using modern technology, including digital X-rays, for the best diagnosis and treatment possible. You may also benefit from:
- Intraoral cameras
- 3-D impressions
- 3-D imaging
- The Wand® painless anesthesia
Call Atlanta West Dentistry at 770-744-4619 or use our easy online form to schedule your consultation. Our Marietta restorative dentistry will repair your smile and keep it in great shape for years to come!