Dealing with pesky wisdom teeth is just a part of life for many of our patients, and Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA can make the task of removing them as easy and comfortable as possible with our top-notch wisdom teeth removal procedure.Dr. Bowersox on oral surgery Read Transcript
A lot of times in our office we will screen for wisdom teeth as a preventative service when you are a teenager. If we see that teeth are coming in more impacted, a lot of times we will recommend removing those teeth before they cause more problems. As you get older, teeth that are impacted can really cause problems with bone carries and really your inclusion or your bite. We like to take them out preventively when you're young and healthy. We offer this service here. A lot of times we do it under sedation, which will make the procedure a lot more comfortable. It's always conscious sedation, so you are awake, but you're very, very comfortable.
When wisdom teeth are left in your mouth but need to go, they can cause serious pain and damage to the rest of your smile.
We can prevent that while ensuring your comfort at our Marietta, GA dentist office by:
- Gently extracting your wisdom teeth using the most patient-friendly technology
- Relieving your dental anxiety with dental sedation and making sure you feel no pain while you’re with us
Call Atlanta West Dentistry 770-744-4619 today for a complimentary consultation. Nine out of 10 times, we can perform wisdom teeth removal right here without referring our patients to a specialist.
Using The Latest Technology To Extract Wisdom Teeth
We make your wisdom teeth removal experience as swift and safe as possible by using patient-friendly, state-of-the-art technology, including:
- Digital X-rays, which allow us to review your mouth’s condition in detail and are much safer than traditional X-rays (they actually reduce exposure to radiation by 90 percent)
- Intraoral cameras, which project images onto a large screen so our doctors AND you can see exactly what’s going on inside your mouth
- The Wand, a computer-operated numbing tool that has eliminated the need for big syringes when numbing your mouth
Providing You With The Most Relaxed And Comfortable Experience
In addition to ceiling TVs, comfortable leather chairs, and a warm, welcoming staff, we offer sedation options to fully relax you during the whole wisdom teeth removal procedure.
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” which provides swift relaxation and is an excellent choice for younger patients
- Oral conscious sedation, which you take orally before your procedure (you’ll be awake but completely at ease)
- IV sedation, which allows you sleep through the entire process
Call Today To Schedule A Complimentary Consultation
Don’t risk letting wisdom teeth affect your beautiful smile! Call Atlanta West Dentistry at 770-744-4619 to book your complimentary consult at our Marietta, GA dentist office. You can also contact us through our online form with any questions or to schedule your appointment.
Top Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Lauren Bowersox is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Dental Association.