Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA provides gentle general dentistry services to help your entire family’s smiles stay beautiful, strong, and healthy. Our caring doctors perform exams and then provide treatments to:Dr. Travis Watson on why patients should choose Atlanta West Dentistry Read Transcript
I would say what helps our practice stand apart from maybe other dental practices is the fact that we offer just an overwhelmingly great experience for the patient. One of our best accolades that we have is that we offer so many different dental services in one building. It just so happens that my wife, Dr. Cameron, and Dr. Bowersox and I, have chosen to go in various different paths, so it's almost just more coincidence than anything, but we do do what we like to do and we studied to do what we like to do. We've been able to practice and use those different procedures over the years and just become better and better and better, whereas many offices are referring their patients to Dr. So-and-so down the street or somebody two towns over. We're able to carry out 90% of their dental work here in our office, which a lot of patients say that they love because at other offices they haven't had that benefit or that ability.
- Prevent any potential dental issues from affecting your smile and oral health
- Solve any existing issues, such as cavities
- Relieve any pain you’re in and prevent further discomfort
Call Atlanta West Dentistry at 770-744-4619 today to schedule your first appointment at our cozy Marietta, GA dentist office! We also offer complimentary general dentistry consultations for anyone interested in learning more about our services.
Treating Your Smile With Quality Preventive Dentistry
A big part of our general dentistry solutions are preventive services. In addition to providing tips for keeping your smile in great shape at home, we provide the following in our office:
- Dental cleanings and exams – These help us keep your teeth healthy and looking great!
- Gum disease treatment – Our laser technology ensures a higher level of comfort and quickly returns your smile to normal.
- Athletic mouthguards – We offer custom athletic guards to protect your teeth during sports. We fabricate our mouthguards in-house with a Biostar machine and can set you or your child up with this protective device quickly.
- Nightguards – We custom-create these to help prevent damage from TMJ or teeth grinding.
- Sealants – Protect your teeth against acid and other disease- and decay-causing agents. Great for kids!
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes – Get fluoride treatments here in our Marietta, GA dentist office, or take home one of our custom-made fluoride trays to keep your enamel strong and healthy.
- Preventative mouthwashes and xylitol gum – These are used to help clear away bacteria.
- Nutritional counseling – We can ensure your diet is benefiting both your oral and overall health!
Ensuring Comfort For You And Younger Family Members
In addition to a warm and relaxing atmosphere, we offer three sedation dentistry options to help you fully relax during any visit. We understand how serious dental anxiety can be, and we want you to always feel great about coming to see us!
While you’re here, you can also enjoy complimentary drinks while your kiddos have a blast in our awesome play area!
Your Consultation Awaits – Call Today!
Call Atlanta West Dentistry at 770-744-4619 to schedule an appointment or a complimentary general dentistry consultation at our Marietta, GA dental office. We look forward to keeping your smile in great shape for years to come!