- Ask us about our dental savings plan
- Enjoy your choice of relaxing sedation
- Visit us every six months for a healthy smile
Atlanta West Dentistry provides Marietta general dentistry to help your entire family’s smiles stay beautiful, strong, and healthy. Our caring doctors perform exams and then provide treatments to:Dr. Travis Watson on why patients should choose Atlanta West Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Travis Watson on why patients should choose Atlanta West Dentistry
I would say what helps our practice stand apart from maybe other dental practices is the fact that we offer just an overwhelmingly great experience for the patient. One of our best accolades that we have is that we offer so many different dental services in one building. It just so happens that my wife, Dr. Cameron, and Dr. Bowersox and I, have chosen to go in various different paths, so it's almost just more coincidence than anything, but we do do what we like to do and we studied to do what we like to do. We've been able to practice and use those different procedures over the years and just become better and better and better, whereas many offices are referring their patients to Dr. So-and-so down the street or somebody two towns over. We're able to carry out 90% of their dental work here in our office, which a lot of patients say that they love because at other offices they haven't had that benefit or that ability.
- Prevent any potential dental issues from affecting your smile and oral health
- Solve any existing issues, such as cavities
- Relieve any pain you’re in and prevent further discomfort
Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at 770-744-4619 to schedule your first appointment at our cozy dentist office! We also offer complimentary general dentistry consultations for anyone interested in finding out more about our services. Plus, you and your family can enjoy big savings with our in-house dental savings plan!
Treating Your Smile With Quality Preventive Dentistry
A big part of our general dentistry solutions are preventive services. In addition to providing tips for keeping your smile in great shape at home, we provide the following in our office:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – These help us keep your teeth healthy and looking great!
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our laser technology ensures a higher level of comfort and quickly returns your smile to normal.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We offer custom athletic guards to protect your teeth during sports. We fabricate our mouthguards in-house with a Biostar machine and can set you or your child up with this protective device quickly.
- Night Guards – We custom-create these to help eliminate TMJ pain and teeth grinding.
- Sealants – Protect your teeth against acid and other disease- and decay-causing agents. Great for kids!
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – Get fluoride treatments here in our dentist office, or take home one of our custom-made fluoride trays to keep your enamel strong and healthy.
- Preventive Mouthwashes & Xylitol Gum – These are used to help clear away bacteria.
- Nutritional Counseling – We can ensure your diet is benefiting both your oral and overall health.
- Tooth Fillings – Let us repair your tooth decay with tooth-colored composite filling material so your smile can remain beautiful and healthy.
Ensuring Comfort For You & Younger Family Members
In addition to a warm and relaxing atmosphere, we offer three sedation dentistry options to help you fully relax during any visit. We understand how serious dental anxiety can be, and we want you to always feel great about coming to see us.
While you’re here, you can also enjoy complimentary drinks while your kiddos have a blast in our awesome play area!