Atlanta West Dentistry provides Marietta dentistry services to help your entire family’s smiles stay beautiful, strong, and healthy. Our caring doctors perform exams and then provide treatments to:
- Prevent any potential dental issues from affecting your smile and oral health
- Solve any existing issues, such as cavities
- Relieve any pain you’re in and prevent further discomfort
Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at (770) 941-6979 to schedule your first appointment at our cozy dentist office! We also offer complimentary general dentistry consultations for anyone interested in finding out more about our services. Plus, you and your family can enjoy big savings with our in-house dental savings plan!
Treating Your Smile With Quality Preventive Dentistry
In addition to providing tips for keeping your smile in great shape at home, we provide the following in our office:
- Sedation Dentistry - Dental visits can be scary for some people, but our Marietta sedation dentistry options can definitely help.
- Dental Emergencies - A dental emergency occurs when you have sustained an injury or are in substantial pain.
- TMJ Treatment - Persistent headaches or jaw and neck pain could be temporomandibular joint dysfunction, or TMD, which puts strain or stress on your jaw joint.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal - Dealing with pesky wisdom teeth is just a part of life for many of our patients. However, Atlanta West Dentistry can make the task of removing them as easy and comfortable.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment - Going without a good night’s sleep can have major effects on you, both physically and mentally.
Ensuring Comfort For You & Younger Family Members
In addition to a warm and relaxing atmosphere, we offer three sedation dentistry options to help you fully relax during any visit. We understand how serious dental anxiety can be, and we want you to always feel great about coming to see us.
While you’re here, you can also enjoy complimentary drinks while your kiddos have a blast in our awesome play area!
Marietta dentistry services will keep your smile bright and your oral health optimal! Call us today at (770) 941-6979 to schedule your next visit. You can also request an appointment time online.