Enjoy a Great Smile Again With Teeth Implants
Over the years, our patients have come to rely on us for high-quality, accurate dental care. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you trust your tooth replacement to our skilled dentists. Ask any of our satisfied patients—they’ll tell you that Atlanta West Dentistry is the dentist office to turn to for your implant treatment.
Here are some of the options that may be available to you for rebuilding your smile:
- Single Implant Crown—We’ll place an implant into your jawbone, then attach a new crown to it—made right here with our CEREC technology.
- Implant-Supported Bridge—This type of bridge uses two or more implants to provide a base for your replacement teeth. This appliance will make biting and chewing much easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures—Unlike conventional dentures that can move, click, or slip out of place, these dentures will stay firmly put using a snap-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures—We’ll attach these dentures to a metal bar that runs along your dental implants. The force created by biting and chewing will be transferred through the bar to your jawbone rather than your gums, making these our most comfortable dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants—If your jawbone is weak and a bone graft is not an option, then these implants may help you get your teeth back. They don’t need as much healthy bone to fuse with, making them a good option for many patients.
- All-on-4® Implants—We’ll secure a full arch of beautiful replacement teeth using only four precisely placed implants. Your new teeth won’t need any special care or cleaning.
- All-on-6 Implants—This procedure is similar to All-on-4®, except that we’ll use six implants per arch for greater stability.
- TeethXpress®—Careful planning and a computer-guided procedure allow us to give you new implants and replacement teeth in a single visit, eliminating the hassle of additional appointments.
Sandy Plains dental implants can give you an improved quality of life! Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at 770-744-4619 to schedule your complimentary consultation.