Choose From Several Implant Options
Missing teeth don’t have to limit your menu selections and force you to hide your smile behind your hand. Drs. Watson and Bowersox combined have placed thousands of dental implants, helping their patients enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods and smile with more confidence.
If you have a single missing tooth, one of our dentists will place a tooth implant in your jaw, where it will chemically fuse with your bone in a process known as osseointegration. Once your jaw is healed, then we can mount a beautiful, custom-crafted crown on top. We’ll make the crown right here in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system.
If you have several missing teeth, then we offer you all these options for teeth replacement:
- Implant-Supported Bridge—Our dentists can fill in your smile with a bridge mounted to two or more dental implants.
- Implant-Retained & Implant-Supported Dentures—We can attach your new dentures using either a ball-and-snap system or a sturdy bar, respectively. Implant dentures will far surpass conventional dentures in terms of comfort and stability. You’ll never have to fear that they’ll pop out of your mouth at an inopportune time.
- TeethXpress® Procedure—Using 3-D imaging and a computer-guided procedure, we can place your new implants and secure lifelike and fully functional teeth to them in a single visit. Never be without your teeth again.
- All-on-4® Implants—Dr. Watson or Dr. Bowersox will use four precisely placed implants to secure a full arch of new teeth. The secret lies in placing two implants vertically and two implants at angles, creating a stable base for your replacement teeth.
- All-on-6 Implants—Some patients require added stability for their new teeth, so we’ll use six implants per arch rather than four.
- Mini Dental Implants—These implants may work for you if you’ve been told that your jaw will not support standard implants. These are smaller and require less healthy bone to fuse with. The placement procedure is also less invasive, making your healing time shorter.
Mableton dental implants from Atlanta West Dentistry are your key to restoring a beautiful and healthy smile. Call our team today at 770-744-4619 to schedule your complimentary consultation.