Our Atlanta West Dentistry team here in Marietta, GA understands there are a lot of legitimate reasons why many people have dental phobia and stay away from the dentist. It’s even been estimated that almost half of the population suffers from some form of dental fear! But you don’t have to live with dental anxiety anymore.Dr. Travis Watson on Relieving Patient Anxiety
Our compassionate Atlanta West Dentistry staff, gentle techniques, and relaxed atmosphere here in Marietta, GA will:
- Ensure you always confidently return when you’re in need of treatment
- Allow you to receive your treatment without experiencing any stress
- Help younger patients look forward to visits rather than fear them
Call 770-744-4619 with any questions, and please check out the following information on how our Marietta, GA dentists will make you happy you chose us!
Providing Safe Sedation Dentistry For You And Your Family
Thanks to our advanced training, we offer three different levels of dental sedation:
- Nitrous oxide – This form of sedation is available in every one of our patient rooms. Also known as “laughing gas,” it’s inhaled and can help with anxiety or prevent gag reflex. It’s suitable for nervous children and anxious adults alike!
- Oral conscious sedation – This uses a drug that we administer orally, allowing you to feel relaxed and at ease throughout the procedure. It’s a mid-level form of sedation.
- IV sedation – Our highest level of sedation, this allows you to sleep through your procedure and wake with no memory of your treatment.
Offering Additional Comfort With Every Visit
- Providing The Time You Need With Longer Appointments
We offer longer appointment times to patients who want to knock out many procedures at once. We often do half-mouth or full-mouth work this way. If you are interested in a longer appointment, speak to one of our team members.
- Ensuring Your Privacy
Another way of relieving dental anxiety is offering private operatories equipped with the latest technology, televisions, blankets, pillows, and more. Our surgical sedation suite is specially designed for longer, more complicated procedures and features a dedicated restroom and outside exit.
- Helping You Relax Before Your Visit Begins
Our modern, roomy office is specifically designed with our patients in mind. We have a nice, open waiting room with complimentary beverages and soothing colors and decorations.
Start Making Your Dental Anxiety Disappear With A Complimentary Consultation!
Call Atlanta West Dentistry at 770-744-4619 to schedule a complimentary, no-pressure consultation at our Marietta, GA dentist office. You can also reach us through our online form with any questions or to book your visit any time!
Top Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Travis Watson is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Dental Association.