Our Atlanta West Dentistry team specializes in making Marietta dental fear vanish. You and your family should benefit from our services, no matter if you are scared of the dentist or how intimidating a visit to the dentist office may seem. At our friendly dentist office, you’ll find:Dr. Bowersox on sedation options at Atlanta West Dentistry Read Transcript
I think that we offer a lot of different techniques for sedation. Sedation is one of the most valued, I think, services that we offer our patients here at Atlanta Dentistry. We offer everything from just nitrous oxide to actually conscious sedation. We do that in oral and in IV forms. It makes patients very comfortable. It makes you a lot less anxious for your procedure, whether you're having a couple of teeth removed or having a couple of fillings, it makes the longer procedures feel a lot shorter in a very safe, controlled environment.
- Cozy touches like neck pillows, soft blankets, and complimentary beverages
- A soothing staff dedicated to making your visits as pleasant as possible
- Answers to any questions you have about us or your dental treatment
- Syringe-free, pain-free anesthesia using The Wand®
Call us today at 770-744-4619 to set up an appointment or to ask any questions. Our compassionate team will ensure you have the same experience we would want while receiving dental care.
Treating Your Smile in Total Comfort
- Inhaled sedation to help you relax without feeling overly groggy or “out of it.” Commonly known as “laughing gas,” inhaled sedation is great for nervous kids and for patients of all ages who need just a little help to relax during a procedure.
- Oral conscious sedation, which is taken orally and allows you to feel even more relaxed and at ease than laughing gas. It does make you a bit more groggy, but you will remain conscious and aware throughout the procedure.
- IV sedation, which allows you to doze through your procedure. You will have no memory of discomfort or the sights, sounds, and smells of your treatment.
You can also relax by watching TV in any of our patient care rooms. Lean back in our comfy chairs and let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your experience with us even better. To keep your little ones occupied, we also offer a play area for children to enjoy before and after their appointments.
Say goodbye to your Marietta dental fear. Call Atlanta West Dentistry today at 770-744-4619 to schedule your next dental visit or complimentary consultation.