One of life’s most simple yet greatest pleasures is enjoying the foods you love, and Atlanta West Dentistry can help you comfortably get back to doing just that. If it’s become difficult to chew, we can solve your problems using Marietta dental restorations. For instance, we can:Dr. Travis Watson on using 3D x-rays to place implants Read Transcript
The standard in dentistry today is the three dimensional cone beam x-ray which can be a very localized three dimensional image that we can evaluate and virtually place an impact way before a patient is actually here in the office. We do a lot of this planning prior to patients coming in. More oftentimes than not, especially in a case where a patient has recently had to have a tooth removed, the surgery, we'll call it surgery, but it's actually really not as invasive as you would think because the ability to place that implant atraumatically is something that we always celebrate because patients are usually ... There's a lot of anticipation. There's a lot of nervousness when patients come in because they think, “Oh my goodness. You're going to put a screw in me. Immediately they're relieved when the treatment may last 15 minutes to have this implant placed.”
We often get comments from patients that say, “Gosh, that was easier than having a filling done.” Even all through the explanations that I have for patients, they still don't believe it until it actually takes place. Then it's also very funny when I call the patient that night and usually will call the patient a few days later and the patient is not expressed any interest in taking pain medications. There's really no need to take pain medication because it's such an atraumatic procedure. Patients generally are leaving with a much better experience from a post operative standpoint. There's much less pain, virtually no pain in most cases. Certainly we're cutting down on things like swelling and soreness. Basically the whole patient experience is so much easier than it used to be.
- Replace missing teeth with dental implants – which also benefits your oral health
- Provide your implants in just one visit with TeethXpress®
- Correct ill-fitting dentures
- Relieve dental pain that’s causing chewing issues
We offer complimentary consultations, so call us today at 770-744-4619 so we can help make every mealtime a joy again! Our office is located at 1808 Powder Springs Road SW.
Chewing Comfortably & Improving Your Health With Dental Implants
If you are suffering from the results of missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures, dental implants can change your life. Our dentists have the experience you want and need – they’ve placed thousands of implants over the years!
Using 3-D imaging from our CT scanner and a computer-guided procedure, we can place your implants right here in our office. Our procedure is so precise, your implants will be situated within 1/100 of a millimeter of accuracy!
Dental implants offer many unique benefits that cannot be guaranteed by other types of restorations, which include:
- Giving Long-Lasting Solutions For Chewing Issues – Implants are inserted directly into your gum and allowed to fuse to your jawbone. This creates a solid foundation upon which your new teeth can be placed. Implants aren’t removable and will become a lasting part of your mouth.
- Providing the Strongest Bite – Dental implants, once fully healed, can restore almost 100 percent of your natural chewing ability! Want to eat a juicy steak or a crisp apple? No problem. With dental implants, you can live the life you want to live, enjoying the food you love.
- Beautifying Your Smile – Our dental implant restorations are designed to be as aesthetically pleasing and natural looking as possible. Whether you have just one implant or a full set, your new teeth will help you look and feel great about yourself. For many of our patients, we can provide beautiful, new teeth in a single visit!
Our Marietta dental restorations will give you back a strong bite! Call us today at 770-744-4619 to schedule your complimentary consultation.