Atlanta West Dentistry provides dental cleanings and dental exams to keep your smile in beautiful condition. During these easy yet highly personalized visits to our Marietta, GA dentist office, we will:Dr. Bowersox on Dental Cleanings and Exams Read Transcript
I think we do things a little bit differently here.
We really like to get to know a patient personally. We like to sit back and listen to a patient and really see what we can do for you all. We truly think our new patient exam is special. We'll sit and listen and try to focus our exam and personalize it to exactly your needs and what you'd like to experience here.
- Keep an eye on any existing issues and prevent others from occurring
- Develop treatment plans for the future
- Listen to your smile desires and goals
- Provide beneficial advice for taking the best care of your smile at home
At Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA, we typically perform your dental cleanings and dental exams during your second visit. Your first trip is all about becoming comfortable with us and our office. We create lasting relationships with our patients so they always feel at home here, and we hope to do the same for you!
Providing Benefits From The Moment You First Visit Us
If you aren’t dealing with a dental emergency, there’s no need to rush! We want to get to know you and your smile during your first appointment. By taking a look at your smile and discussing your wishes and concerns, we can maximize your time spent during your next visit.
Though your first visit will only take about an one-and-a-half hours total, it will include:
- A tour of our office, during which we’ll answer any questions, and you’ll meet our caring staff
- Your New Patient Physical, including digital X-rays, pictures of your smile, and preliminary exams using an intraoral camera to learn about the current state of your mouth and oral history – and to let you see inside your mouth, too
- Meet one of our doctors, who will go over your imaging results with you and discuss the best treatment plan possible for your smile’s future
Set Up Your Complimentary Dental Consultation Today!
You can reach Atlanta West Dentistry team in our Marietta, GA dentist office via phone at 770-744-4619 or by sending us a message using our online form. We will be happy to help you schedule a visit for dental cleanings and dental exams today!
Top Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Travis Watson is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Dental Association.