An overly gummy smile can make you feel like you have to hide your otherwise lovely grin. Even people with healthy, straight, white teeth can feel self-conscious about their appearance if too much gum shows when they smile. Our Atlanta West Dentistry team in Marietta, GA understands and is here to help with gum reshaping and gummy smile treatment.Dr. Travis Watson on Gum Reshaping
While gaining your ideal, confident smile with gum reshaping and gummy smile treatment here at Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA, you’ll also benefit from our:
- Modern laser technology, which results in more precise results based on your expectations
- Office full of skilled cosmetic dentistry professionals who will guide you along the way
- Sedation options to relieve any dental anxiety and ensure your total comfort
Check out the info below, then call 770-744-4619 to ask our Marietta, GA dentist office any questions or to schedule a complimentary consultation on gum reshaping and gummy smile treatment!
Comfortably And Quickly Correct Your Smile
Our gummy smile treatment is fast, simple, and virtually painless. It’s just a matter of lengthening your crowns so you can smile with more confidence.
We do this by using nonsurgical diode laser technology, which ensures:
- A higher level of precision and speed than with a traditional scalpel
- Less bleeding (if any at all) than traditional gum surgery
- A faster healing period so you can enjoy your new, balanced smile ASAP
For more severe cases, we will even work with a local periodontist to help you achieve the results you desire. Our expertise combined with our trusted periodontist’s help will ensure you receive the smile you’ve always wanted.
Your Complimentary Consultation Can Lead To A Less Gummy Smile!
After a gum reshaping and gummy smile treatment at Atlanta West Dentistry in our Marietta, GA dentist office, you will no longer have to remember to keep your lips closed when you smile!
Top Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Travis Watson is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Dental Association.