Atlanta West Dentistry’s dental veneers craft your perfect smile without the long wait of orthodontics!
Veneers are just one of the many different types of cosmetic restorations that we are able to use to help someone with their smiles.
Veneers are a very conservative restoration and over the last few years, the materials that we use for veneers have become extremely life-like and also more conservative. In other words, they're becoming thinner. And so the fact that we only have to reduce the tooth in a very small amount, about .3 to .5 millimeters, basically, which is very thin.
Patients appreciate that because, you know, obviously, you know, no one wants to come in and have their teeth drilled on. So many times, we can go through the veneer preparation process without anesthetic. It's that conservative. Depending on what the patient's desires are, where we feel like we are heading in terms of the mock-up that we do way early on in our new patient process, you know, it sort of dictates, you know, what the patient's end result is going to be.
And whether that's veneers or not depends on sort of the planning process, you know. So, you know, some patients may need a little bit more ... a different type of preparation. But veneers, if ... I guess by definition, what people should think of as veneers of is a basically a very conservative, thin, laminate restoration that goes in the front of teeth.
They can change color, contour, you know, light reflection. So it's a very nice thing to be able to help patients and, you know, really change their smile dramatically in, say, you know, one visit really.
Our veneers create an impressive change to your smile and overall appearance by treating a wide variety of cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Call 770-744-4619 for a complimentary consultation! Our Marietta, GA dentists specialize in blending art and the science of cutting-edge dental technology to bring you fully functional, beautiful dental veneers that will give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Enjoy The Many Benefits Of Dental Veneers
There are five big reasons why dental veneers can help you like they have so many of our other patients:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance. Some patients are afraid veneers will look fake. We work very hard to make sure they are the shape, size, and color you desire for the most natural appearance possible.
- They are stain-resistant. Want long-lasting, beautiful white teeth? Veneers are the answer!
- Your teeth can appear whiter. Have dark, discolored teeth? You can chose a shade of porcelain that will help your teeth appear as you wish.
- They can last for years, ensuring your confidence at work, home, or any occasion.
- They offer immediate help since you can have them after just one visit!
Receiving Your Veneers With The Utmost Comfort
Veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth, which is a minimally invasive process. And with our minimal-prep veneers, we are required to remove only a very small portion of your tooth enamel. Saving the integrity of your tooth is our priority! We offer:
- Long-lasting and great-looking DURAthin porcelain veneers
- max veneers, which are made of incredibly strong but also very thin material for a completely natural look
If you’re nervous about having veneers placed, we offer multiple sedation options to keep you totally at ease before and during your procedure.