Do you have yellow or discolored teeth? Do you have crooked teeth? Are you missing part of one or more teeth because of an accident or tooth decay?
If so, you may want to consider cosmetic dentistry. If you are unhappy with your mouth, we can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Millions of people dream of changing their smiles. At Atlanta West Dentistry, we can help make those dreams come true for our patients in and near Cobb County.
It’s fair to say that most people don’t look like models, but it’s also fair to say that most of us want to look our best. In a perfect world, we would be fit, well dressed, and have a smile that lights up a room.
Yet, too many people feel ashamed to show their teeth. Being happy and showing it should not make you embarrassed.
Some people have teeth that have become yellow or stained. Decades of drinking tea, coffee, soft drinks, and even some fruits and vegetables can leave your teeth looking not so white any more. Tobacco products like cigarettes and chewing tobacco can leave your mouth looking and feeling less than 100 percent.
Maybe you haven’t kept up your oral hygiene the way you should. If you aren’t brushing twice a day and flossing once a day, you have a higher risk of plaque building up inside your mouth. This also can break down your enamel and affect the health of your teeth.
Sometimes teeth become yellow as a side effect of certain medications, due to our genetics, or by getting older.
Maybe your teeth are pearly white, but you’ve got other issues with your smile.
Do you have a gap in your teeth?
Are some of your teeth crooked?
Is one of your teeth chipped or cracked? More than one?
If you said yes to any of those questions, then you may want to consider cosmetic dental services.
We all know someone who has the kind of radiant smile that comes from feeling confident. We want you to have that kind of confidence, too.
Whether you have one of the concerns mentioned above or a combination of concerns, we can help you. Here’s how:
• Teeth whitening — Whitening has become quite popular, and we offer different types of tooth whitening so you can find the solution that works best for you. If you prefer an in-office treatment, we provide both KoR and Opalescence.
If you’d rather have professional quality whitening at home, we offer Opalescence Go. These whitening strips can be used alone or in combination with our in-office treatment.
• Veneers — For some patients, veneers may be a better option. We provide both e.max and DURAthin veneers to best meet your needs. Veneers are similar to a protective case for your teeth. They are thin and made of porcelain, which gives them the look at appearance of natural teeth.
Veneers can help solve problems with stains and gaps between teeth as well as misshapen and chipped teeth.
• Invisalign — If you have crooked teeth and want them to be straighter, Invisalign may be the solution for you. This system uses a series of clear aligners to gently reposition your teeth. You will get a new aligner every two weeks.
With Invisalign, your teeth can be straighter in about 12 months without any brackets or wires attached to your teeth.
• Tooth contouring — If you have a tooth you think is too big or too small, we can fix whichever is bothering you. By contouring your tooth or adding a crown, we can give you teeth that blend together in a natural, beautiful smile.
• Gum reshaping — Teeth aren’t they only thing people can see when you smile or open your mouth. If people have told you that your smile is “gummy”, we can reshape your gums to change your smile.
We use laser technology to sculpt your gums, and that means you will have less discomfort and heal faster.
• Smile makeover — What if you have a combination of issues? That’s OK, too. We can use a combination of our services to give you a complete smile makeover. Your smile can be whiter, brighter, and straighter.
A great smile can make you feel more confident and more comfortable in social situations. Don’t let your smile get in your way. Instead, let your smile show the world that your are ready for whatever it has to offer.
If you are ready to move forward with one of our cosmetic dental solutions, or if you would like to ask questions about our services, call Atlanta West Dentistry at (770) 635-5336. We look forward to seeing your smile in our Marietta office.
Use keywords in the search box below to find what you're looking for.