Imagine yourself getting ready for a night on the town. Maybe you are attending a wedding. Maybe you are attending a reunion. Maybe you are celebrating a milestone in your life.
Regardless, you’ve got your best shoes, your nicest outfit, and maybe even a nice hat as a finishing touch. You look great, and you should feel great. But you don’t.
There’s one thing you can’t fix with a nice dress or suit — your smile. When you open your mouth, you look in the mirror and wonder, “Can someone fix my teeth?”
The answer is yes. The team at Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta is ready, willing, and able to restore your smile.
Restorative dentistry is about more than just restoring your smile. It’s about giving you back your ability to eat the foods you like, and it’s about the confidence you’ll feel when you are comfortable with your teeth.
We’ve cared for several patients who were embarrassed by their teeth. Some didn’t even want to leave their homes because they were so ashamed of their teeth.
This may be affecting your relationships at home, with friends, and with your co-workers. It’s hard to project confidence when you don’t feel like sharing your smile.
On a practical level, you may no longer be able to enjoy the foods you loved growing up. If you are concerned about certain things damaging the teeth you have left or getting stuck, then you may just avoid those foods altogether.
You don’t have to be afraid to be seen in public, and you shouldn’t have to worry about what you eat. Our restorative dental options can give you back the life you want to have.
We’ve seen how new smiles have made a difference in our patients’ lives. We want to make that kind of difference for you or someone you love, too.
You may be missing a tooth because of tooth decay or as the result of an accident. Either way, we can give you the appearance of a full and healthy set of teeth.
Here are just some of the services we can offer to help restore your teeth:
• Veneers — If you have concerns about the appearance of your smile being yellow, a chipped tooth or some of your teeth being crooked, veneers can hide those imperfections. The veneers are bonded with your teeth to give you a straighter and whiter smile.
• Crowns and bridges — If you have teeth that show signs of decay, then you may prefer a crown (for one tooth) or bridge (for multiple teeth). With this process, we removed the decayed or diseased parts of your tooth and replace it with a tooth-shaped piece of porcelain. These give you the look, feel, and function of your original teeth.
• Dental implants — You can have the look of a full set of teeth if you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth or if you have teeth that needed to be removed due to decay problems. Dental implants are placed into your jawbone where the roots of your teeth once were. These implants can be fitted with a crown or bridge to fill any gaps in your smile. We offer both traditional implants and a variety of mini implants, some of which can be put in place in as little as one hour.
• Tooth-colored fillings — Years ago, most fillings were made of metal. This fixed the health issues with your teeth, but it also called attention to your mouth. Today’s tooth-colored fillings blend in with your surrounding teeth, giving your mouth a more natural appearance.
• Full mouth reconstruction — Some patients need a variety of services to fully restore their smiles. We can combine our many services to completely change the look of your teeth and give you a natural-looking and fully functioning set of replacement teeth.
Some family dentists do a great job of providing general care, but will refer you somewhere else for specialty work. At Atlanta West Dentistry, we can do it all for you.
We’ll be familiar with any pre-existing issues that may affect your restorative procedures, and we can follow-up with you more easily as part of your routine dental care.
Many patients have told us that they’ve had a better experience with our team than they’ve had in other offices. We know you may be concerned about going through a dental procedure, but our aim is to treat you like a member of our own family.
When you are ready to talk to someone about restoring your smile, please call our team at Atlanta West Dentistry at (770) 635-5336 or schedule an appointment with our online form. Experience the difference for yourself and your smile.
Use keywords in the search box below to find what you're looking for.