It won’t be long now. If you close your eyes and concentrate, you can almost smell the food already. Yes, Thanksgiving is about spending time with people you love, but it’s also about food — lots of delicious food.
At least, we hope you get to enjoy the many tasty treats at your holiday feast. If you are missing teeth, that may be difficult. You might even feel like you need to pass on some of your favorite foods.
You may not have time to change that before the end of this month, but you can make a change to enjoy many Thanksgivings in the future. Schedule a consultation at Atlanta West Dentistry to learn about our full-mouth reconstruction. No matter how many of your teeth need to be replaced, we have ways to help you at our Marietta, GA dentist office.
Call 770-744-4619 today to take your first step toward a strong smile.
The Right Option For You
If you are missing one tooth or all your teeth, we have services that can give you a complete smile once again. Maybe more importantly, we can restore your ability to bite and chew naturally, too.
Here are some ways we can restore more than just your smile:
- Dental Implants — To build a sturdy house, you need a solid foundation. Something similar could be said about your smile. Implants provide stability for your replacement teeth so you can put more power in each bite. We also offer mini implants if your jawbone can’t support standard implants.
- Dental Crowns — To replace one tooth, a crown is a naturally-looking replacement to fill the hole in your smile.
- Dental Bridges — If you are missing multiple teeth, crowns can be fused together to create a dental bridge. This, too, restores your natural smile and your bite.
- Dentures — For a full arch of teeth, dentures can be good, but implant-supported dentures are great. A small investment now can pay off for the rest of your life.
- TeethXpress® — This is an advanced technique that allows you to get dental implants and dentures on the same day. With more traditional techniques, you have to wait months after you get your implants before your dentures are attached.
How Implants Make A Difference
When you get implants, you replace the roots of your missing teeth. Implants are placed directly into your jawbone. Through a process called osseointegration, the bone bonds to the implant. When this is complete, your implants are held firmly in place. That helps to anchor crowns, bridges, and dentures without the need for adhesives.
Implants also prevent bone loss by stimulation your jaw when you bite and chew. This encourages new bone tissue to grow, and that replaces old tissue that is resorbed by your body.
Strengthen Your Smile
With a little help Atlanta West Dentistry, you can start looking forward to holiday feasts and other meals throughout the year. Call 770-744-4619 or fill out our online form to request a full-mouth reconstruction consultation with one of our dentists in Marietta, GA.