In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies and procedures to keep our patients and team members as safe as possible. Before you make an appointment, take a moment to answer these questions.
- Do you have a fever or high temperature?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Have you been dealing with a runny nose?
- Have you been feeling tired or fatigued?
- Are you experiencing aches and pains?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you experienced chills?
- Have you lost your sense of taste or smell?
You should be able to answer no to all of these questions before you make your appointment. If something changes on the day of your planned visit, let us know. We will also have a few checks we’ll run at our office before you are admitted. Please be patient as we adjust to these changes.
If you have questions, call 770-744-4619 to reach our team at Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA.