Enjoy Having a Full Mouth of Teeth Again
Drs. Watson and Bowersox have placed thousands of dental implants over their careers. Their experience ensures a comfortable and quick procedure. We can rebuild your smile with implants no matter what shape your mouth is in. Below are our implant options:
- Single Implant Crown—For a single missing tooth, we can place an implant, then top it with a lifelike crown made here in our office using our CEREC system.
- Implant-Supported Bridges—We’ll use two or more implants to secure beautiful new replacement teeth. They will fill in gaps in your smile and make eating a pleasure again.
- Implant-Retained Dentures—These dentures will outperform any conventional dentures you’ve ever had. They will stay firmly in place because they anchor to implants using a ball attachment system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures—Take advantage of our most comfortable and stable dentures. They will attach to a bar that is in turn anchored to dental implants. You’ll never worry about these dentures flying out of your mouth and causing embarrassment!
- All-on-4® Implants—Using only four implants and careful planning with 3-D imaging, we can anchor a full arch of replacement teeth—often in just one appointment!
- All-on-6 Implants—This procedure is similar to All-on-4® but is used in cases where more support is needed. Six implants are placed rather than four.
- TeethXpress® Procedure—You’ll never be without your pearly whites again. This innovative procedure lets you walk in without teeth and leave the same day with a full set of functional teeth!
- Mini Dental Implants—These implants are similar to traditional implants, yet they’re smaller and require less healthy bone to fuse with.
Call us today at 770-744-4619 to get started with Arbor Forest dental implants. We can’t wait to help you smile and eat more comfortably!