- Remain relaxed with our sedation options
- Schedule a free consultation to improve your smile
- Sign up for our in-house savings plan
For more than a decade, our team has been helping patients improve their oral health by offering a wide range of high-quality services. By using the latest technology, we are able to provide comfortable, caring, and advanced dentistry in Marietta, GA.Dr. Cameron Watson on why patients should choose Atlanta West Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Cameron Watson on why patients should choose Atlanta West Dentistry
Our practice, it's different. It really does feel like a family. I know that's kind of cliché, but we are very relationship based here at Atlanta West. Our first priority is not time, it's not the amount of patients we get in the door, it's more the quality of care that we can provide. That takes time, you know, and it takes trust, and that is what makes dentistry fun, quite honestly.
At our office, you can find:
- Digital X-rays and CBCT 3-D imaging for diagnosing problems and planning treatment
- The Wand system to numb your mouth without painful syringes
- Comfortable, no-mess digital impressions with a 3M True Definition Scanner
- Laser dentistry for simpler and more effective gum disease treatment and gum reshaping
- Comfort options to keep you pain-free and worry-free during your visits
- A patient-first approach to help you make the right decisions about your oral health
- Flexible payment options so you can get the care you need and deserve
At Atlanta West Dentistry, we are committed to working with you so you can have a beautiful, healthy smile for many years to come. To make an appointment, visit our office at 1808 Powder Springs Road SW, about a mile from Kolb’s Farm. Call 770-744-4619 to make an appointment with us or request a complimentary consultation.
Restore Your Smile the Right Way
No matter why you are coming to our office, you deserve a smile that makes you happy regardless of where you are. We want to exceed your expectations in helping you reach your oral health goals. Our team is here to help you find the best path to do that, which might include:
- Dental implants to restore the appearance and the function of your teeth
- CEREC same-day dental crowns and bridges to repair and replace teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you the smile of your dreams
- Dental sedation and comfort items to provide relaxing, painless care
At our practice, you won’t get pressured into services. You won’t feel like you are being rushed to get the next patient into the chair, either.
Get Advanced Care With a Personal Touch
With our technology, we can place implants within 1/100 millimeter from where they will provide the most benefit for you. More important than that, however, is that we want you to be comfortable with everything we do for you. We take your concerns about costs, pain, and dental anxiety seriously. We want to find out what is important to you before we begin treatment.
If you are looking for a new home for your oral care, you should choose a practice that gives each patient personal attention. Your needs are our priority, whether that’s getting comfortable with a blanket and pillow, discussing payment options, or choosing the right sedation for you.
Through our advanced dentistry in Marietta, GA, you can meet practically all your oral health needs in one location. To see what we mean, call 770-744-4619 to plan your next appointment at Atlanta West Dentistry.