Dr. Travis Watson on Emergency Visits Call 770-744-4619 now to reach Atlanta West Dentistry in Marietta, GA if you’re experiencing dental emergencies. We will relieve your pain, save your smile, and soothe your nerves with dental sedation.
Here in Atlanta West Dentistry, we do our best to see our dental emergencies patients within 24 hours, and we are open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays. If you catch us after hours, don’t panic – just call the number listed on our answering machine. We will advise you on what to do until you can get in to see one of our Marietta, GA dentists.
Please follow these directions carefully, as it may mean the difference between the life or death of your tooth. As always, if the situation is critical, please get to an emergency room right away.
What To Do If You Have Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies are a situation that occurs when you have sustained an injury or are in substantial pain. This includes broken teeth and the loss or loosening of a tooth. Also, if you are experiencing bleeding that isn’t critical but will not stop, please contact us immediately.
If you are experiencing one or more of the situations described above or need dental emergency care for another reason, follow these steps carefully:
- If you are bleeding excessively or are involved in any other critical situation, please visit an emergency room immediately. Do not wait until your emergency dentist appointment to seek care in a life or death situation.
- Call our office as soon as possible. We will work hard to see you right away.
- Stabilize the tooth. If your tooth has been knocked loose, gently push it back into place. Do not apply unnecessary pressure, as that may cause additional damage or pain.
- Do not touch the root of the tooth. If your tooth has been detached from your gums completely, be careful not to touch the root end of the tooth. We may be able to place the tooth back in your mouth, but only if the roots are not damaged.
- Follow any instructions. When you talk to a member of our team, they will likely give you instructions on how to manage the situation until you see the doctor.
Call Now So We Can Help Your Smile!
Call Atlanta West Dentistry in 770-744-4619 for fast and effective care for all your dental emergencies at our Marietta, GA dentist office. We’ll provide instant pain relief and ensure you remain comfortable during your treatment!
Top Marietta, GA dentist Dr. Travis Watson is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Dental Association.